Terms of Membership
The term of membership is one (1) year, renewable at its end. Annual membership follows the calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
- Those applying for membership are required to provide the association with a written application.
- The board decides on membership.
- Should the board decide not to admit an applicant, it is required to provide the applicant with a written decision including the reasons for its rejection within four weeks.
- Membership and its privileges expire upon the failure to pay annual dues.
- Expired memberships may be reinstated by payment of dues.
A member may resign via written notice at any time. Resignations are effective upon receipt. Dues will not be refunded.
Any member may be recommended for removal with a cause. The authority to remove members is vested in the Board of Directors.